Marketing is a multifaceted process that many businesses need help with. But, with current AI technology, marketing can be made easy. Use the best AI marketing tools to boost your efforts this year.
Best AI Marketing Tools to Take Advantage Of
Digital marketing tools are excellent for small businesses that need more marketing professionals. But even the largest marketing teams need automated assistance now and then. Here are the best AI tools for digital marketing this year.
- Purpose: For content governance
- Price: Custom quote
- Best Feature: Evaluates existing content to meet brand parameters
Acrolinx takes your existing content and evaluates whether or not they meet your brand quality guidelines. You can tinker with several settings, including tone, style, and grammar. You can customize it to use certain words specific to your company. It is known to be a tool that companies like Google and Amazon use, so you know it’s reliable and functional.
- Purpose: For digital advertising
- Price: Paid (pricing unspecified)
- Best Feature: Analyzes big data to help you find customers and build campaigns
Albert.ai uses self-learning software to analyze big data and improve your marketing strategy. It combines optimization with personalization and helps you create a strong brand. It can locate potential customers, test campaigns for them, and tweak campaigns to make them suitable for a larger audience. Albert.ai also plugs into your marketing tool stack for seamless multichannel use.
- Purpose: For media monitoring
- Pricing: $39/month (individual); $99/month (team); $149/month (pro); $249/month (enterprise)
- Best Feature: Tracks mention across the web through a single platform
Monitoring media can be a chore — but not with Brand24. This powerful AI marketing tool scans the Internet and lets you track brand mentions in real time. It doesn’t stop at social media either; it follows all feedback from news outlets, videos, blog posts, and more. Brand24 also provides you access to a wide range of marketing analytics and reports.
- Purpose: For chatbots
- Pricing: Free; $11.99/month (business); $199/month (enterprise)
- Best Feature: Automate FAQs and engage with leads 24/7
Chatfuel is a customizable chatbot that allows you to connect with customers virtually. You can build your virtual representative through its easy drag-and-drop functionality. The beauty of Chatfuel is that its program is innovative and even able to read misspelled words or grammatically incorrect responses.
- Purpose: For content editing
- Pricing: Free; starts at $15/month (business); custom quote (enterprise)
- Best Feature: Real-time grammar and spellchecker even on websites and channels; built-in plagiarism checker
Grammarly helps you write content without any mistakes. Thanks to its plugin feature, it works with almost any website, including Gmail, Slack, and social media platforms. It points out grammatical and spelling errors and suggests edits to make your writing more concise and smooth. The program can identify redundancies and even offer alternatives to certain words.
- Purpose: For copywriting
- Pricing: $40/month for starter (20,000 words); $82/month for boss mode (50,000 words)
- Best Feature: Plug-and-play copywriting
Jasper.ai is a powerful AI copywriting tool that allows you to write excellent copy — whether it’s for articles, ads, landing pages, or emails. Jasper doesn’t sound robotic or machine-like, thanks to its use of the GPT3 model. It can write copy that sounds like an actual person wrote it. There are also templates you can use that are built into the program.
- Purpose: For content marketing
- Pricing: Free; $6,000/year (standard); $12,000/year (premium)
- Best Feature: Content evaluation and creation
Using artificial intelligence, MarketMuse streamlines your SEO, content research, and analytics. It evaluates your content for relevance as it relates to your main keyword, offers valuable insights, and recommends improving your ranking. It also assists with content creation. If you need help with content, Jasper.ai is undoubtedly one of the best AI marketing tools you will find today.
- Purpose: For email marketing
- Pricing: Custom quote
- Best Feature: Effective copy with a natural sound
Phrasee is an AI-powered email marketing tool that does all your writing. Whether it’s coming up with subject lines or the body itself, Phrasee can do it using data-based insights and a natural-sounding brand voice. Your email marketing results can also be fed back to the program, which then uses that information to improve the campaign continuously.
9. Seventh Sense
- Purpose: For email marketing
- Pricing: $64/month (HubSpot); $360/month (Marketo)
- Best Feature: Email marketing optimization
Email marketing is a tiring affair, and it’s difficult to stand out in an inbox full of offers and promos. But, with Seventh Sense, you can rise above the chatter.
Thanks to its behavioral profiling functionality, Seventh Sense can come up with the best time and day to send emails that will capture attention. It can also determine the best cadence for sending out emails. And all of this is done individually, which means it figures out all that depending on the individual contact’s email opening behaviors.
- Purpose: For ad marketing
- Pricing: Custom quote
- Best Feature: Multi-platform creative ad testing
Ads can be expensive, so you want to save your time using an ad that doesn’t convert. How do you know which ads are the best? Ad testing.
Smartly.io is an ad marketing tool that allows you to test ads to see which one does the best job, with only the ad with the highest performance being launched to the target audience. It is compatible with all the major social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, and lets you manage all of your ad marketing from a single place.
11. Surfer SEO
- Purpose: For content writing
- Pricing: $49/month (basic); $99/month (pro); $199/month (business)
- Best Feature: Analyzes your search engine ranking
Search engine optimization is one of the most basic marketing strategies you can use to improve awareness, traffic, and conversion. But, far too many businesses still don’t know how to take advantage of it.
If you need an AI-based SEO assistant, Surfer SEO is the tool for you. Surfer SEO conveniently optimizes your blog posts and copies, though it focuses on the technical side. It analyzes your existing copy and determines where it stands against the competition. Apart from that, this tool has the ability to evaluate keywords using the BERT method.
The Key to Better Marketing
Marketing is essential to the success of any business, no matter the size. But, if you don’t have the resources to hire an entire team of marketers, AI platforms work just as well. These are the best AI marketing tools you should have in your arsenal today.
Artificial intelligence isn’t for everybody, though. If you need that human touch, Tanner Grey is your best bet. Call us today at 844.500.1339 or contact us online to learn more!
- Know The Best Time To Post A Blog And Improve Your Traffic
- Content Marketing Guide: Everything You Need To Know To Get Started
- Small Business SEO: Getting Started On Optimization