What is a digital agency and how can they help marketing your business? If you’re still on the fence about hiring a digital marketing company, here’s what you need to know.
What Does a Digital Marketing Agency Do?
Most businesses are familiar with traditional marketing because it has been around for several decades. While digital marketing is not exactly new, it has exploded over the last few years.
Digital marketing and traditional marketing are quite similar in that their goal is to deliver promotional messages to your target audience to increase sales and profits. However, a traditional marketing agency focuses on offline media channels such as print, television, radio, and telephone. As for digital marketing companies, their work takes place in the digital space.
A digital marketing company uses strategies and tools to attract, engage, and convert consumers. They plan and execute campaigns to expand your business’ online reach, drive organic traffic to your website, maintain customer engagement, and generate sales-ready leads.
Here are digital marketing services you can expect:
- Content Marketing focuses on delivering relevant and valuable content in order to drive profitable customer action.
- Search Engine Marketing employs strategies such as SEO and PPC advertising to boost website traffic.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) helps boost search rankings to attract more organic traffic to your website.
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising uses paid strategies to increase your website’s ranking on search engines, thereby increasing traffic and sales.
- Email Marketing is a direct marketing strategy; it delivers targeted promotional messages to engage and convert prospects in your email list.
- Social Media Marketing uses social media platforms to attract, engage, and convert consumers.
- Influencer Marketing has become more popular in recent years. Businesses collaborate with well-known influencers to promote their product or service.
- Video Marketing uses video to promote a business’s products or services. Videos are effective in targeting consumers at different stages of the sales cycle.
- Web Design and Development: Businesses can also turn to an online marketing agency to create their website.
Why You Need a Digital Marketing Agency
With 2.66 billion active internet users — 1.92 billion of which have made an online purchase in the last year — digital marketing is a must for most businesses today.
However, not all businesses have the ability to create and execute successful digital marketing campaigns. Here’s how a digital advertising agency can be of great service to your business.
1. Up-to-Date on Digital Marketing Trends
The digital marketing landscape is constantly evolving. As buyer behavior changes, so do search algorithms. As such, strategies that worked in the past may not be as effective in the future. It can be difficult for businesses to keep up with all these changes because it takes away valuable time for other business matters.
With a digital marketing company, it is their job to stay up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends. They are able to devote equal focus on the different aspects of digital marketing such as search, SEO, social media, and email. These professionals will create the best digital roadmap based on your goals and objectives. Thus, businesses can be confident that a qualified and experienced team is handling their digital marketing campaigns.
Compared to large businesses, SMEs may not have digital marketing campaigns running 24/7. If you have a limited advertising budget, campaigns tend to be reserved for peak seasons or special occasions. In that case, it will be hard to maximize the time and productivity of a full-time marketing employee. Their skills may also be limited to a specific niche or category.
A digital marketing company can be more cost-effective than in-house marketing. For the same price, you can get a full team of digital marketers handling your online campaigns. They also have access to advanced tools and extensive networks that can lower overhead costs.
3. Actionable Results
Apart from simply creating online campaigns, a digital marketing agency also delivers actionable results. As they monitor your active campaigns, they can develop insights that will further improve the efficacy of your digital marketing efforts.
A digital marketing agency is also accountable; you can openly communicate to them about the progress of your campaigns. If a certain strategy is not performing as expected, they can identify the issues and implement the necessary solutions. Businesses have a better understanding of how their advertising budget is spent.
4. Focus on Growth
Most businesses are already stretched too thin with their current workload. If you add digital marketing on top of that, there is a risk that all aspects of the business will be compromised.
Hiring a digital marketing agency allows your business to grow its marketing team — without the expense of in-house marketing. They will handle the day-to-day aspects of digital marketing so that your employees can stay focused on the more pressing aspects of the business.
With everyone working efficiently, it will be easier for the business to achieve growth and generate a higher return on investment (ROI).
Finding a Digital Marketing Company That Suits Your Needs
A digital marketing company is a major expense for most businesses. However, these professionals come with the experience and expertise that is needed to achieve online success. In order to maximize your investment, make sure to choose a digital marketing agency that can meet the needs and budget of your business.
Some businesses might need a full-service team while for others, a digital marketing specialist may be more suitable. Just take time to review your options and you’ll be sure to find the best digital marketing agency for your business.
If you are looking for a digital marketing company in Charlotte, NC, do not hesitate to reach out to Tanner Grey today! Call us at 844.500.1339, email us at email@example.com, or contact us online to learn more about our digital marketing solutions.
- 5 Digital Marketing Trends In 2020
- Hiring A Digital Marketing Agency VS In-House Marketing Team
- Embrace the True Efficacies of Online Brand Marketing